>Myspace is quintessencial. ADD ME! COMMENT ME! CHEAK OUT MY SITE! Just a small taste of myspace lingo. Now myspace is not just a site for emo kids. It's hard to find kids my age who don't have myspace. Social outcasts.This is my second year into myspace. I am a selfproclaimed myspace addict. This means continuous use of myspace daily and whenever possible. You know your a myspace addict when you have more friends on your myspace than you do in real life. You know your a myspace addict when the scroll bar to your page is tiny due to the ridiculous amount of pictures you post of yourself on your page. You know your a myspace addict when your page takes 3 days to load because all of the pictures you post of yourself up on your myspace. You know your a myspace addict if you tweaked your myspace so that the online sign doesn't show up when your on, that way no one knows your camping. Definition of "myspace camping"; someone who sits on myspace from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. in the morning. I am guilty of myspace camping. It's a very hard concept to grasp, "myspace camping", when there are a limited amount of things you can do with myspace. You can talk to other people by commenting them on their page. But they do not respond until they are signed on or if they even feel like replying at all. You could write a blog, which is pointless because no one on myspace reads eachothers blogs. And lastly you could spend all that time "pimping" out your myspace. Definition of "Pimping out myspace"; searching through the internet for different codes to copy and paste into the html boxes so your myspace looks different. It's hard to truly understand what people find in myspace. Myspace is an online journal. Myspace is a way to communicate with friends. Myspace is a complete waste of time. I believe we need this waste of time. Myspace allows me to keep in touch with people I don't see everyday. Myspace is a way to put a piece of myself and who I am out in the 'cyber world'. It helps me to define who I am. My page is who I am. My blogger is who I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment